In-Person Worship Registration
Every Sunday, from 05/24/2020 to 07/26/2020, 9:15 AM - 12:00 PM
The Fellowship is excited to welcome you and your family back to our campus for live Sunday morning worship services at 9:15 and 10:45 am. Families are encouraged to attend the live worship experience together, as live programming for Fellowship
*Fellowship Preschool and Fellowship Kids: we hope to reopen on Sunday, August 2.
*Fellowship Students will meet in person or via ZOOM during the second service (10:45 am) in the Community Room.
We have developed a set of values and guiding principles to inform how we move forward during this season:
- Faith - We will pray, listen, and trust in God’s leading.
- Mission - We will be creative and innovative in living out our mission.
- Safety - We will focus on the health and welfare of others in our church and community.
- Flexibility - We will adapt to the changes in our context.
Please review the following required safety guidelines prior to registering for an in-person worship service. In order to ensure that all gatherings will be safe for those attending, we ask everyone, out of love for others, to agree to these standards:
- Wearing a mask is required for attendees during the entire worship service and for volunteers while serving.
- Practice good hygiene by washing your hands and using hand sanitizer.
- Practice physical distancing, sitting and standing six feet from others, sitting only with your family members and allowing three chairs in between families.
- Respect the physical boundaries of others and refrain from handshaking, hugs and other touching at this time.
We are committed to continue offering quality online worship experiences for those who are unable or do not wish to attend an in-person service at this time.
Online registration will open on the Wednesday PRIOR to the Sunday service at 8:00 am. Our space is limited - so register early.